This site www.wijiti.com is owned and published by Wijiti Pty Ltd (ABN 58 128 599 762) and access to and use of the website www.wijiti.com (hereby known as "The Site") is provided by Wijiti Pty Ltd (hereby known as "The Owner") on the following Terms. Please read this page carefully and in its entirety. If you do not agree to the following Terms, you should not obtain information, services or products from this site.
The Owner offers its customers certain features available on The Site that are not accessible to general users. Terms and conditions attaching to the use of any customer service are in addition to these Terms.
If you are a customer who uses any of features available to you within The Site, you acknowledge that:
- You do not have permission to share the username and password assigned to you with any other person, company or any other third party,
- The services offered to you within The Site are free of charge and as such no warranty is provided for consequential loss or damages incurred by you.
Use of The Site is at your risk. Neither The Owner, its affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with The Site, its use, its content or any products or services (including The Owner’s products or services) referred to within The Site. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of The Site or their content (including third party material and advertisements on The Site), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The Site is designed for general interest only.
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on The Site. Links are provided for the convenience of users of The Site only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by The Owner and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
- the provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on The Site.
- defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
Continued site availability and access
The Owner does not warrant that they will continue to make The Site available generally or at all. The right is reserved to alter the The Site at any time, even if it changes the equipment needed to access or use The Site or any part of it.
Limitation of liability (if any)
The Owner's total liability to you (if any) for loss, damage or reliance shall be limited to the re-supply of the information or services for accessing The Site.
You indemnify The Owners, their affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or by us as a direct or indirect consequence of your accessing, using or transacting on this site or your attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms.
Copyright and intellectual property
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) and, through international treaties, in other countries.
Copyright in articles and images appearing on www.wijiti.com remains with the appropriate third-party. Otherwise all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by The Owner:
Wijiti Pty Ltd (ABN 58 128 599 762)
P.O. Box 6896, East Perth, WA, 6892, Australia
You are authorised to download and view content for your own personal, non-commercial use but you must not, without the prior written permission of The Owner, exploit any of our site materials for commercial purposes. And except as permitted under the Act (for example for the services of the Crown or in reliance on one of the fair dealing exceptions i.e. fair dealing for the purposes of research or study) no part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
The Act allows 10% of the number of words on this website to be reproduced and/or communicated by any educational institution for its educational purposes provided that the educational institution (or the body that administers it) has given a remuneration notice to Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) under the Act.
For details of the CAL licence for educational institutions contact:
Copyright Agency Limited
Level 15, 233 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone: (02) 9394 7600
Facsimile: (02) 9394 7601
No Wijiti trade mark or logo (whether registered or otherwise) may be used without the prior, specific, written permission of The Owner.
Links to Wijiti
You are welcome to create links from your website to the Wijiti website. However, please obtain permission from The Owner if you are using Wijiti trade marks or logos for this purpose.